With two little redheaded girls, life is always interesting. Not wanting to miss out on any memories and not having enough time in the day to keep a pretty little journal, I hope to tuck away all of the sweet and saucy memories we have right here in Atwood Adventures.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fat Pizza and Sister the Tank Engine



Two notable quotes from Isabella:

While playing on the floor in her room with her sister Ella is talking (to herself) and Eric and I overhear her say, "And I'll take Sydney with me, and we'll go, and we'll go to Chunky Cheese!" I guess we should be happy she's taking her sister with her in her play pretend world!

Last night:

Ella: Mommy, Sydney's Percy!

Me: Sydney's what?! (b/c to me it sounded much more like Sydney's a pussy)

Ella: Sydney's PERCY!

Me: Why is Sydney Percy?

Ella: (exasperated) B/C SHE'S A TRAIN, MOM. (duh)

No comments: